Monday, January 22, 2007

Another exciting album release approaches


Once again, my motto for the year ("I heart 2007") is holding true.

Two weeks from tomorrow, the Apples in Stereo will release their new album, New Magnetic Wonder. Three tracks from the album are posted on their MySpace page and I'm pretty sure "Energy" is my favorite thing so far this week. Granted, it's only Monday, so we'll see, but... it's gonna be hard to top.

They're heading out on tour starting Feb. 6 in North Carolina - if they come to a city near you, make sure you check them out. SO great.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I've never heard of Apples in Stereo, but I'm loving the music on their MySpace page. Great suggestion.

By the way, "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" has become my favorite song from John Mayer's latest CD. He's coming to Fayetteville for a concert two weeks from tomorrow. I'm so excited!