Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Musicians" on Bravo


So far, this is the only proof I have ever been able to find that a program called Musicians did in fact air on Bravo in 2002. It was styled after Inside the Actor's Studio but with musicians instead of actors. It was hosted by Rolling Stone scribe David Wild, and it was beyond awesome. I suppose that's why it was destined to a short run.

Anyhow, it was a big factor in solidifying my love of Hall and Oates. Darryl Hall has one of the sexiest voices in recorded music today. And this is the only reference I can find to this program anywhere on the internets:



Where is the DVD collection of this short-lived but brilliant series? (In typing this, I realized that it is a prime candidate for BrilliantButCancelled.com, which, ironically, is now owned by none other than Bravo. Hmmmm...)

No comments: